Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a proficient Java Developer who is passionate about developing high quality software and collaborating with other like-minded team members that rely on your experience and technical background to deliver solutions quickly and efficiently.
Our client is the industry leader in Digital Data Governance from the USA. They have empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and data governance.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Backend Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our backend services (including services in Java and Scala languages and AWS Lambda in TypeScript), automated web crawler as well as managing our AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
You will participate in architectural and software development activities. The ideal candidate should be able to conduct software analysis, testing and debugging, as well as recognize and solve production and non-production application issues.
We are looking for a developer already experienced in Web related technologies or willing to become an expert in Web development (backend).
Experience / Skills required:
- 4+ years of hands-on commercial experience in Java backend development using Java 8+ with streams and lambdas
- Experience with Spring Framework (Boot)
- Expertise in RESTful APIs
- Professional expertise in relational databases (MySql)
- Hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience developing with Unit and Integration tests
- Understanding of dry, solid, OOD principles
- Good spoken English
Good to have:
- Enterprise experience designing and developing software in fast-paced distributed environments (highly scalable, reliable, available)
- Experience debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Experience with Snowflake database
- Message brokers (RabbitMq or Amazon SQS preferred)
- Experience with AWS services such as SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, and S3
- Scrum/Kanban agile methodologies
- Continuous deploy and integration tools like CircleCI or Jenkins
- Experience with Docker
- Programming skills in Scala language with Akka
- Develop, test, and deliver clean code on Java
- Communication with the team
- Code refactoring
- Writing new functionality, bug fixing, deployment (CI/CD)
- Competitive salary with the regular review
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities
- Taxes compensations, accountant assistance
- Vacation (up to 20 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Medical Insurance after probation period (3 months)
- Online English courses
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Great working environment and team spirit